The NEW Mini Mu is the newest reincarnation of the classic Musitronics Mu-Tron III™ envelope filter. The Mini Mu provides all the classic Jerry tone and Bootsy funk, in a pedalboard-friendly size and powered by industry-standard 9V DC. The MINI MU is a simple but effective and versatile envelope filter. Whether it’s guitar, bass, clavinet, or synths, the MINI MU will help you get the funk out. Although the MINI MU has less bells and whistles than its big brother the MICRO-TRON IV, this pedal still packs a mighty quack that is amazingly expressive and fun to play. The MINI MU sits well after clean boost and octave effects and before modulation, delay, and reverb. Overdrive and distortions may work well pre and post MINI MU and we encourage players to find the best combination for their taste in music and their style of playing. The MINI MU has the same quality, ruggedness, and reliability that makes Musitronics the first choice of professional musicians.
- True to original Mu-Tron III™ gain circuit and otto-coupler design.
- Designed for low current consumption at 9v DC for any standard power brick or adaptrer.
- Ease of use with wide variety of instruments.
- LED (light-emitting diode) indicator to show the bypass status of the effect.
- 9V DC powered in custom Musitronics enclosure.
- Range controls low and hi frequency instruments.
- Mode controls low-pass or band-pass filter.
- Gain controls the envelope of filter audio drive.
- Peak controls the filter audio response or notch shape of the filter.
- 1/4″ Input Jack
- 1/4″ Output Jack
- 9V DC
- Weight: 1 lb
- Dimensions: 4.75″ x 2.5″ x 2.25″
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Made in the USA